Dry Drinker Ltd is proud to announce that it will be running, what we believe is, the first ever beer judging in the UK solely for drinks with an ABV of 0.5% or lower. This innovatory event is taking place on 29th November 2018.
We now stock over 100 different beers and lagers and we are often asked for recommendations. To help, we have selected our best-selling customer favourites and some of our new to market discoveries for judging by an independent panel of brewers and industry experts. The Dry Drinker Cheers Awards have 50 drinks in 7 judging categories.
Our panel includes:
- Representatives from Castle Rock Brewery, the multiple award-winning brewery and former champion Beer of Britain brewer,
- Representatives of Everard’s Brewery, a Publican Awards Winner
- The former Director of Brewing and Brands at a major UK Brewery
- One of the few female qualified Beer Sommeliers in the UK
- A representative of the Parliamentary Beer Club
- A Brewery owner
- The retired Head of Quality Assurance at one of the UK’s biggest breweries
We are really looking forward to this exciting, prestigious event and will keep you posted on the winners. Keep your eyes out for our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages for more news!