Choose from stouts, Pilsners, wheat beers, craft beers, German lagers, fruit beers, pale ales, and IPAs. They’ll be packed with taste, be that hoppy, full-bodied and malty, thirst-quenching or citrusy. We source them from across Europe and the UK, from traditional breweries and craft breweries offering something new.
Wines and sparkling wines
Choose reds, whites, rosés and sparkling wines with provenance, from established wine houses across Europe and the USA. Scavi and Ray alcohol free Prosecco perhaps, or a Domaine de la Prade organic Merlot/Shiraz?
Spirits and mixers
Select from our growing range of alcohol free spirits, distilled in the UK and Europe. Traditional methods are used to create innovative lasting flavours.
Where to start
- pick your own mixed case – 12 or 24 bottles of beer chosen by you from the full range
- try four beers of a similar type in our 12-bottle Taster Packs, or as few as 6 bottles of one beer
- you can buy wines and non-alcoholic spirits by the bottle, rather than the crate
Same simple ingredients
Wondering ‘hmmm, what’s in alcohol-free beer?’ The answer is water, grains, hops, yeast …and that’s it. Brewers use the same time, skill and traditional methods to make alcohol free beer as they do alcoholic beer.
The same goes for our wines. You get grapes and experience (in the vineyards and the cellars), just no alcohol.
Distilled spirits are packed with a variety of infused botanicals but no sugar, and no calories.
Need gluten-free, veggie or vegan? We’ve got alcohol-free beers for you.
Alcohol-free beers contain antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals and soluble fibre. They don’t contain any fat or cholesterol. Or half the calories of alcoholic beer, orange juice and energy drinks.
Alcohol-free beers are also isotonic, offering fast refreshment after exercise.
Everyone needs to be a dry drinker sometimes.
- if you’re the designated driver or an early riser
- losing weight or training for a 5K
- abstaining for charity or pacing drinks at a party
- or just want to go alcohol free!
That’s your business. It’s our job to offer you a great range of grown-up, refreshing and satisfying drinks to enjoy on the way.