Go Sober for October Special Value Box 12 x 330ml
You want to Go Sober this October and help Macmillan make a real difference to the lives of people facing cancer.
And maybe you’re visiting Dry Drinker to get help with this awesome adventure? You want to be a Soberhero but the thought of 31 days of #herbal tea #sparkling water #fruit juice seems a bit …. scary?
Well, Dry Drinker has loads of alcohol free sidekicks to help you raise money for Macmillan Cancer.
Have a plan
Breaking a regular habit like social drinking for a month is not easy for most people. Planning what to drink instead of your usual alcoholic tipple and having it ready to pour is a great way to tackle cravings.
Of course, it won’t be the ‘same’ as an alcoholic drink – um, there isn’t any alcohol and you won’t get tipsy – but you will be amazed at how satisfying and tasty alcohol free can be.
Why not start with the Go Sober for October Special Value Box.
You’ll get 2 bottles each of:
- Super Bock Pilsner 0.5%
- Super Bock Stout 0.5%
- Vilniaus Alus 0.5%
- Jever Fun Pilsner 0.5%
- Estrella Galicia Lager 0.0%
- Bitburger Drive Lager 0.05%
Top tips for staying sober
- Find someone to do it with you. You’re stronger when you’re in a gang.
- Tell everyone, everywhere you’re doing it. Make yourself accountable.
- Focus on what you can achieve for other people. Your efforts will help Macmillan Cancer make a massive difference to people living with cancer. That’s a great thing to do.
- Focus on what you are doing for yourself, and how good you will feel when you make 31 days. You deserve to look after yourself and feel good about yourself.
- Ignore negative comments. Are they jealous? Who knows, who cares! You’re are Going Sober for October because you want to. Full stop.
- Get your alcohol free alternatives lined up with help from Dry Drinker.