Harvey’s Brewery Low Alcohol Sussex Best is a flagship amber beer with the alcohol removed.
It’s a superb bitter with prominent character from four hop varieties. A dash of Crystal malt adds balance to the finest Maris Otter malted barley.
What goes into a pint of Harvey’s?
The finest raw materials, unique local conditions and a traditional brew-house combine to achieve Harvey’s traditional unpasteurised cask ales.
- spring water, from rainfall that filters through the chalk downs to an artesian well 60 feet below the brewery
- prized Maris Otter malted barley, cross-bred from a selection dating back to the early 1900s
- distinctive whole hops from Sussex, Kent and Surrey, including Fuggles, Goldings, Progress and Bramling Cross
- a yeast unique to Harvey’s, re-pitched after each week’s brewing
- consistency, which is the goal of the brewing team, who believe they are as good as their last pint.
Sussex Best evolved over decades, and now dry drinkers can enjoy Harvey’s Brewery best seller too.
|Nutritional Values||Per 100ml|
|of which sugars||1.5g|