Original Jarr Kombucha is the perfect balance of sour and sweet. An alcohol free raw fermented tea, it’s a refreshing kick at any time of the day.
And the taste? Green apples and citrus fruit.
Kombucha is a delicious dose of goodness for your gut. It’s low in sugar and rich in beneficial acids, enzymes and antioxidants.
Enjoy instead of sugary soft drinks or in place of alcohol when you don’t feel like drinking.
Jarr Kombucha is raw fermented tea that is nutrient rich, refreshing and delicious.
- take organic loose-leaf tea
- steep in boiled, filtered water for 15 – 20 minutes
- stir in organic cane sugar
- strain the tea and leave to cool
- add a SCOBY – that’s a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast
- cover, keep warm and ferment for 1-4 weeks.
Dry Drinker thinks Jarr Kombucha have mastered the recipe.