Sea Arch Non Alcoholic Distilled Spirit 1 x 70cl
Award Winning Sea Arch is the non alcoholic alternative for gin lovers. More beautiful without, it captures a taste of the sea in botanicals with a flavour that’s bright, fresh and full of life.
Sea Arch has all the deliciousness of gin, but none of the alcohol. So you can kick back, sip it slowly and enjoy everything life has to offer.
Half fill a balloon glass with ice, squeeze in a wedge of lime and add a 50ml measure of Sea Arch. Serve with tonic.
- sea kelp – Laminaria digita grows like forests beneath the water. It helps to give Sea Arch a distinctive tang of the sea.
- juniper berries – the quintessential flavour of gin is, of course, provided by intense, dry, piney-tasting juniper berries.
- cardamom – complex, spicy, herby cardamom has been transported across our seas since the days of the Vikings. It brings out citrus flavours and adds a pinch of adventure to the mix.
- angelica root – a little bitter, a little herbal – you can’t have the taste of gin without it.
- cucumber – fresh, tasty and clean – it’s an unassuming, yet important ingredient.
- grapefruit – like sunshine and happiness, grapefruit can take you by surprise. It’s both sharp and sweet, daring and lovely.
- blood orange – oh the joy of a deep, red orange. It smells and tastes like a touch of heaven, as exciting as a day at sea, as comforting as warm sand under your feet.
Each botanical is individually distilled, then the alcohol is removed to leave behind pure, evocative flavour.
The alcohol is captured and reused, so there’s minimum waste.
Sea Arch non alcoholic gin cocktails
Who says non-alcoholic drinks can’t be grown-up?
A refreshing non-alcoholic gin cocktail made with grapefruit, thyme and pomegranate.
- 50ml Sea Arch
- 30ml grapefruit juice
- mediterranean tonic
- fresh sprigs of thyme
- handful of pomegranate seeds
- muddle a couple of sprigs of thyme in a cocktail shaker
- add grapefruit juice, a couple of ice cubes and Sea Arch
- shake for 30 seconds and strain over ice
- top with tonic and garnish with a few pomegranate seeds
A fruity non-alcoholic gin cocktail made with rosemary and blueberries.
- 25ml Sea Arch
- premium tonic
- punnet of blueberries
- fresh sprigs of rosemary
- fresh lime juice
- fill a glass with ice and add Sea Arch
- muddle a handful of blueberries and a sprig of rosemary in a cocktail shaker
- add 20ml of lime juice, a couple of ice cubes and 25ml of tonic
- shake for 30 seconds and strain into the glass
- top with a splash of tonic
- garnish with a skewer of blueberries and a sprig of rosemary
More beautiful inspiration
We’re surrounded by things made more beautiful because of what nature takes from them. The little sea glass pebbles on the beach are more beautiful without their sharp edges. The smooth, bleached driftwood that washes up on is even more beautiful without its bark. And the impressive sea arches that rise out of our waters feel like portals to another world. They, most definitely, are more beautiful without.
These beautiful gifts of nature were the inspiration for Sea Arch non alcoholic. It’s a gin spirit that is more beautiful without, because the alcohol has been removed. Try yours now. Buy online from Dry Drinker.