Teetotal Cuba Libre Alcohol-Free Rum and Cola has all the flavour of dark rum and cola but without the alcohol.
This delicious new drink from the Temperance Spirit Company is made from:
- natural ingredients
- a superior blend of Caribbean flavours
- selected spices
- premium cola
There’s no artificial sweeteners and 36 calories per 100ml.
What does Teetotal Cuba Libre Alcohol Free Rum and Cola Taste like?
Warm, spicy and remarkably like a dark rum and cola. It’s a real treat for rum fans who feel left out by the recent gin craze.
We recommend serving it well chilled, straight from the fridge.
Cuba Libre cocktail
Or why not make an alcohol free Cuba Libre cocktail:
- fill a tall glass with ice
- pour over Teetotal Cuba Libre
- add a good dash of lime juice
- garnish with a healthy wedge of lime
Take part in the party, while staying alcohol-free!
Temperance Spirit Company
It’s good to know that Teetotal is a Yorkshire success story.
Yorkshireman Ian Ackroyd, worked in pubs for over 20 years and so knew the demand for an adult soft drink. He joined forces with doctor of chemistry Ian Jowett and entrepreneur Brendan Duckworth, also both from Yorkshire. Together they founded the Temperance Spirit Company and came up with the alcohol free G’n’T recipe. And Gillian Venning joined the team last year.
Teetotal guiding principles
So, The Temperance Spirit Company guiding principles were to:
- produce a high quality drink that tastes as good as the ‘real thing’
- only use naturally sourced ingredients and botanicals
- keep the sugar content to a minimum but never use artificial sweeteners.
We never preach at Dry Drinker, but we love their motto ‘Tonight’s folly is tomorrow’s regret’!
Why not add some Teetotal G’n’T to your order?