Are you looking to impress your dinner date with some tempting mocktails? Here at Drydrinker, non-alcoholic drinks are kind of our thing, so we have been mixing up the ultimate love potions to shake and stir hearts far and wide. Here is a list of our juiciest, most tantalising Valentine's Day mocktail recipes that will be sure to warm your heart and spice up your date!
1. Rhubarb & Rosemary Twist
Sharp and sweet, this tangy concoction will be sure to get your date’s knickers in a twist. Infused with fruity rhubarb, juniper and red berries, perfectly balanced with a spoonful of honey, this vibrant mocktail will entice you with its bittersweet taste sensations.
- 50ml Cleanco Clean G Rhubarb Pink Gin Alternative
- 150ml tonic water
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- A sprig of fresh rosemary
- A handful of ice cubes
- Pour Clean G Rhubarb over ice.
- Add the tonic water and honey and stir until your heart's content.
- Garnish with a spring of rosemary, and voila!
2. Blushing Berry
This mocktail is a delightful fusion of berry flavours and energising Livener, creating a perfect harmony of zing and zest. Its radiant red hue and invigorating taste make it an ideal choice for a romantic evening. The addition of fresh berries and a hint of citrus brings a refreshing twist to this non-alcoholic delight.
- 50ml Three Spirit Livener - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- 100ml cranberry juice
- 50ml sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A handful of berries (strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker, combine Three Spirit Livener, cranberry juice, and lemon juice with a few ice cubes and shake well until the mixture is well chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a glass.
- Top up with sparkling water for a fizzy touch.
- Garnish with a skewer of mixed berries.
3. Flirty Firecracker
Spicy and fiesty, this firecracker mix boasts a concoction of spiciness and sweetness that will kickstart the chemistry. Mix with your favourite brand of (non-alcoholic) ginger beer and allow this easy valentines day mocktail to blow you and your crush away!
- 50ml Captain Morgan 0.0% Gold Spiced Rum
- 100ml of (non-alcoholic) ginger beer
- Slice of lime
- Juice of half a lime
- A sprig of mint
- A handful of ice
- Pour the Three Spirit Livener over ice.
- Add the ginger beer and squeeze over the juice of the lime.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and sprig of mint - zesty!
4. Coco Loco Love
Indulge in a tropical yet satisfying world where creamy coconut meets a blend of secret spices. Bold jamaican flavours merge with zesty pineapple; an exquisite, happy-go-lucky valentine mocktail recipe for you and your sunny soulmate.
- 50ml Cleanco Clean Non Alcholic Rum
- 60ml pineapple juice
- 60ml coconut milk
- One pineapple wedge
- 1 x cherry to serve
- A handful of ice
- Use a blender to combine Cleanco Rum with the pineapple juice, coconut milk and a handful of ice - blend until smooth and pour into a glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a scrumptious cherry!
5. Cupid's Orchard Embrace
Light and fruity, a blossom of flavours with a delicate aroma; laced with spearmint, rosemary and thyme. This drink will be sure to add sparkle and shine with it’s light fizz and dash of eloquent mint; perfect for a picnic date.
- 50ml Seedlip Garden 108 - Alcohol Free Spirit
- 10ml elderflower cordial
- 100ml cloudy apple juice
- A sprig of mint
- Pour the Seedlip Garden spirit and elderflower cordial into a glass over ice.
- Add the cloudy apple juice and sparkling water and stir gently.
- Sprinkle over the mint leaves, stir and enjoy!
6. Cinnamon Spiced Bliss
Luxuriously creamy, this indulgent coffee tequila blend encapsulates sensuality with chocolate and vanilla, topped off with freshly brewed coffee and a scandalous tequila tone. The perfect drink to sip, savour and soothe alongside a tasteful dessert palette.
- 50ml Soldarera Cafe - Coffee Tequila Alternative
- 150ml almond milk (or other milk alternative)
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 x cinnamon stick
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- A handleful of ice cubes
- Pour the Soldarera Cafe Tequila over ice.
- Add the amond milk and agave and lovingly mix.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Non-Alcoholic Valentine's Day Cocktails
Are you ready to try mixing up our melody of valentines day mocktails? We hope your heart is feeling open and inspired! If you are not already stirring, shaking and creating your perfect concoction, then you may want to check out our pre-mixed and ready-to-drink mocktails. Or our Three Spirit Starter Packs in which you can craft mocktails for any mood.
If you're looking for a Valentine's Day gift, why not check out our Valentine's Day collection? Show someone you love them with a delicious non-alcoholic bottle!
P.s. feel free to woo us with your creative concoctions on social media! You can tag us @drydrinker - we would love to hear which mocktails have cupids arrows flying ;)