Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA - Non Alcoholic IPA
Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA - Non Alcoholic IPA
0.0% ABV | 330ml
Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA is a masterful creation that stands out in the world of non-alcoholic craft beers. This Double Dry Hopped (DDH) India Pale Ale offers a rich tapestry of aromas and flavours, making it a delight for any beer enthusiast.
The appearance of this IPA is striking, with a hazy, golden amber hue that promises a deep and intricate flavour profile. The beer forms a robust head when poured, releasing an array of enchanting aromas that are both inviting and complex.
On the nose, Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA presents a vibrant bouquet of tropical fruits, including notes of mango, passionfruit, and citrus zest. These fruity aromas are complemented by subtle hints of pine and floral undertones, adding layers of depth and intrigue.
The palate is greeted with a bold burst of hoppy bitterness, typical of the IPA style, but balanced beautifully with a juicy, fruity sweetness. The double dry hopping process enhances the hop flavours without overwhelming bitterness, creating a smooth and drinkable beer. Flavours of grapefruit, peach, and a hint of melon interplay with the hoppy character, leading to a satisfyingly complex taste experience.
The finish of this IPA is clean and refreshing, with a lingering hoppy aftertaste that invites another sip. Despite its non-alcoholic nature, Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA retains a full-bodied texture, making it a perfect choice for those seeking a non-alcoholic beer that doesn't compromise on flavour or mouthfeel.
In summary, Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA is a non-alcoholic beer that truly celebrates the art of brewing. Its combination of aromatic hops, rich flavours, and appealing aesthetics make it an excellent choice for any occasion where beer is enjoyed.
This drink contains no animal products or by-products whatsoever.
Stuart's Product of the Month
Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA Tasting Notes:
- Appearance: Pours a hazy, golden amber with a frothy, resilient white head. The haziness is indicative of the double dry hopping, giving it a juicy, unfiltered look.
- Aroma: An intoxicating bouquet of tropical fruit hits the nose first, with strong notes of mango, pineapple, and citrus zest. Underlying these are hints of pine and a subtle, floral hop character, adding depth and complexity.
- Taste: On the palate, this IPA is a tropical fruit explosion. Juicy mango and ripe pineapple flavours lead, followed by a wave of citrus – think orange and grapefruit. There's a well-balanced sweetness that complements the hop bitterness, which is present but not overwhelming.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied with a smooth and almost creamy texture. The carbonation is moderate, making it both refreshing and satisfying to drink.
- Finish: Concludes with a lingering hoppy bitterness that's well balanced by the residual fruity sweetness. The finish is clean and invites another sip, with a lasting impression of tropical hop flavours.
The Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA is a delightful exploration of hoppy flavours and tropical aromas, making it a standout choice for IPA enthusiasts and those seeking a full-flavored, yet approachable beer.
Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA Food Pairings:
- Spicy Cuisine: The hoppy bitterness of the IPA balances well with spicy dishes like Thai curries or Mexican tacos, cutting through the heat and complementing the bold flavours.
- Grilled Meats: The beer's robust character pairs nicely with grilled steak, BBQ ribs, or smoked sausages, where its hoppy profile complements the smoky and savoury tastes.
- Seafood: Try it with grilled salmon or fish tacos. The citrus undertones of the IPA enhance the flavours of the seafood.
- Hearty Salads: Pair with salads that include bold ingredients like blue cheese, bacon, or a tangy vinaigrette to match the beer's assertive flavours.
- Cheese: A perfect match for strong cheeses such as aged cheddar, gouda, or blue cheese, where the beer's bitterness contrasts the creaminess of the cheese.
These pairings will enhance your culinary experience, making Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA a versatile choice for various dining occasions.
Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA Serving Suggestions:
- Proper Glassware: Serve in an IPA glass or a tulip glass to concentrate the aromatic hops and maintain a frothy head.
- Optimal Temperature: Enjoy this IPA slightly chilled, around 6-8°C, to appreciate its full range of flavours and aromas.
- Pouring Technique: Pour gently to ensure a moderate head, which will release the beer's aromatic profile and enhance the overall tasting experience.
- Pairing with Occasions: This IPA is a great choice for social gatherings, barbecues, or as a refreshing drink after a day's work. It's versatile enough to suit a casual hangout or a formal dinner.
Following these suggestions will help you to fully appreciate the unique qualities of Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA.
Founded in 2019 by James Brown, Brulo is a visionary brewery on a mission to create exceptional, hop-forward alcohol-free craft beer for the modern world. With a firm commitment to taste, quality, and creativity, Brulo launched with a simple promise: to craft beers that they genuinely love. Their unwavering focus on using the finest ingredients, innovative yeast cultures, and modern brewing techniques ensures that their beers are always alcohol-free, vegan, and never compromise on taste.
As an independent brewery, Brulo revels in the freedom to experiment and push boundaries. This ethos is reflected in their diverse range of offerings, with a constant stream of unique and exciting beers hitting the market each year. From their Single Hop Series to their Double Dry Hop Series and collaborations with other brewing pioneers, Brulo takes pride in their ability to constantly innovate, educate, and exceed expectations.
Design is a crucial aspect of the Brulo experience, and their eye-catching branding sets them apart. Inspired by 1960s Japanese poster design, their designer James Ockelford stumbled upon the captivating image of an eye. Intrigued by the ubiquity of eye icons across various cultures, the team decided to introduce this bold symbol to the world of beer. The wide-open eye represents being fully awakened, present, and sober, gazing towards the future with a modernist gesture.
Since their initial launch, Brulo has made a splash in the industry with their bold and boundary-pushing releases. Their small yet dedicated team has grown alongside the demand for high-quality alcohol-free beers. Today, Brulo's beers can be found in independent stores and online retailers throughout the UK, and their reach extends to 15 countries worldwide. This is just the beginning of Brulo's thrilling journey into the exciting realm of alcohol-free beer, and they are poised to continue making waves in the industry.
Brulo Lust For Life DDH IPA - Non Alcoholic IPA
Nutritional Information Per Can
Disclaimer: At Dry Drinker, we take great care to ensure the accuracy of product information displayed on our website. However, product recipes may change periodically, impacting nutrition and allergen information. As a result, we advise that you always review product labels and not rely solely on the information presented on our website.
For specific advice regarding any Dry Drinker or ZeroHero™ branded products, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer directly.
The information provided on our website is intended for personal use only. Reproducing this information in any form without the prior consent of Dry Drinker Limited or without proper acknowledgement is strictly prohibited.
Delivery & Returns
How Much is Delivery?
Enjoy free delivery on orders over £69 when placed before 5 pm.
For orders below £69, a standard delivery charge of £5.99 applies.
Most orders placed by 5 pm will typically be delivered on the next working day.
Do you deliver at the weekend?
Saturday Delivery is available for £8.99. To ensure timely dispatch, please complete your order by 5 pm on Friday, allowing enough time for picking and packing. Please note we don't ship or deliver on UK Bank Holidays.
Are there any restrictions?
Our next-day delivery is available for 99% of the UK mainland. However, some Scottish mainland postcodes may incur higher charges. Saturday delivery serves mainland England, Wales, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. Regrettably, it doesn't cover Aberdeen, the Highlands, or the following postcodes: PA, FK, DD, AD, PH, IV, KO, HS, BT, KA, and KY.
Do you make deliveries to Northern Ireland?
Certainly, we do deliver to Northern Ireland. Kindly allow 5 to 7 working days for your order to arrive.
Do you make deliveries to more remote areas of the UK?
Indeed, we deliver to the Islands and Highlands. Delivery times for these areas are based on your order's weight, and typically take 7-10 working days.
I want to make a very large order.
We regard an order as large when it consists of 20 cases or more, with each case containing 12 bottles/cans. Although next-day delivery isn't guaranteed for such orders, we'll ensure delivery within three working days from the order date.
If you need to contact us for any reason please use the contact option on our website here.
Don’t forget your order number and to send us a photo.
Please check your delivery as soon as you receive it as we can’t give a refund if it is more than 24 hours after delivery.
More information available here
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.