Williams Bros Mixed Case - Non Alcoholic IPA
Williams Bros Mixed Case - Non Alcoholic IPA
0.5% ABV | 4 X 500ml Cans - 8 X 440ml Cans
SKU: SKU-Mixed Case-219
Dive into the diverse world of alcohol-free craft with our specially curated mixed case from Williams Bros. Brewing Co. Whether you're hosting a gathering or simply savouring solo, this selection ensures an impeccable sip every time.
- Alien Form (4 cans): Prepare for a taste odyssey with this stellar IPA. Biotransformed using Thiolised yeast, Alien Form envelops the palate with citrus aromas and intergalactic fruity notes. It's a brew that promises an adventure with every can.
- Joker (4 cans): Meet your cheeky sidekick, ready to delight without the bite. The Joker IPA offers a rich, hoppy experience balanced by a full fruit flavour, courtesy of its Thiolised yeast. And with its tested gluten-free credentials, it's a joy for all to indulge in.
- Williams Bros Caesar AF (4 cans): An exquisite alcohol-free option that brings the depth and richness of a classic stout without the alcohol. Caesar AF entices with its dark, roasty character and hints of chocolate and coffee, making it a satisfying choice for any time of day.
Together, these 12 cans offer a harmonious balance of bold, flavourful, and refreshing sips, each below 0.5% ABV. Perfect for the discerning drinker seeking variety without the vice.
This drink contains no animal products or by-products whatsoever.
Williams Bros Mixed Case Tasting Notes:
Alien Form Tasting Notes:
- Appearance: Pours a clear golden hue with a frothy white head that lingers.
- Aroma: Predominant wafts of citrus, primarily grapefruit and orange, layered over a backdrop of tropical fruits, hinting at passionfruit and mango.
- Taste: A vibrant burst of citrus at the forefront, followed by a pleasant mix of tropical fruit notes. The malted barley and oats lend a soft, biscuity backbone, complementing the fruity dominance.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied with a smooth and velvety texture. The oats provide a creaminess that balances the bright hop character.
- Finish: Refreshing and crisp with a slightly dry finish, leaving a lingering citrus aftertaste.
Joker Tasting Notes:
- Appearance: Radiant amber with a steadfast, creamy off-white head.
- Aroma: A hop-forward nose with aromas of pine, grapefruit, and a subtle undertone of stone fruits like peach.
- Taste: Hop bitterness strikes first, quickly mellowed by the fruity esters brought out by the Thiolised yeast. The rye adds a touch of spiciness, harmoniously playing with the piney hops.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied with a hint of effervescence. The blend of malted barley, wheat, oats, and rye gives it a rich, layered texture.
- Finish: Moderately bitter with a sweet undertone. Leaves a playful, hoppy reminder with each sip.
Williams Bros Caesar AF Tasting Notes:
- Appearance: Showcases a deep, amber colour with a robust, creamy head, indicative of its rich flavor profile.
- Aroma: Offers a complex bouquet of roasted malts, dark chocolate, and a hint of coffee, underpinned by a subtle earthiness.
- Taste: Delivers a harmonious blend of bitter and sweet, with dark chocolate and roasted malt flavours leading to a well-rounded, satisfying palate experience.
- Mouthfeel: Features a medium to full body with a smooth, velvety texture, ensuring each sip is as luxurious as the last.
- Finish: Concludes with a pleasing balance of bitterness and malty sweetness, leaving a lasting impression that beckons for another taste.
About Williams Bros.
The Tale of Williams Bros. Brewing Co.
In the heart of Scotland, the story of Williams Bros. began not with a grand brewery but rather with a family-owned homebrew shop in Glasgow. It was here that a fateful encounter in the 1980s set the stage for one of Scotland's most innovative breweries.
A woman walked into the shop one day with a curious proposition. In exchange for help translating an old Gaelic recipe into a brewable formula, she would share with them the ancient recipe for "Leann Fraoch" (or "Heather Ale"). This brew, steeped in legend and history, was said to have been enjoyed by the Scots since 2000 B.C.
Seeing the potential and intrigued by the challenge, Bruce Williams, aided by his brother Scott, embarked on the adventure of reviving this almost-forgotten ale. The result was "Fraoch," a beer that paid homage to Scotland’s rich brewing heritage.
The success of Fraoch sparked a flame of inspiration. Williams Bros. then began a journey of unearthing and reviving other historical Scottish ales. From the spruce-infused "Alba" to the elderberry-flavoured "Ebulum", each beer told a tale of ancient Scottish traditions and tastes.
From these humble beginnings, the brewery grew in both size and reputation. Today, Williams Bros. Brewing Co. stands as a testament to innovation, dedication, and a deep love for brewing. While they have expanded their range to include contemporary recipes and styles, their heart remains rooted in the stories and flavours of Scotland's past.
In every sip of a Williams Bros. brew, one can taste not just malt and hops but the legends, landscapes, and lore of Scotland itself.
Disclaimer: At Dry Drinker, we take great care to ensure the accuracy of product information displayed on our website. However, product recipes may change periodically, impacting nutrition and allergen information. As a result, we advise that you always review product labels and not rely solely on the information presented on our website.
For specific advice regarding any Dry Drinker or ZeroHero™ branded products, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer directly.
The information provided on our website is intended for personal use only. Reproducing this information in any form without the prior consent of Dry Drinker Limited or without proper acknowledgement is strictly prohibited.
Delivery & Returns
How Much is Delivery?
Enjoy free delivery on orders over £69 when placed before 5 pm.
For orders below £69, a standard delivery charge of £5.99 applies.
Most orders placed by 5 pm will typically be delivered on the next working day.
Do you deliver at the weekend?
Saturday Delivery is available for £8.99. To ensure timely dispatch, please complete your order by 5 pm on Friday, allowing enough time for picking and packing. Please note we don't ship or deliver on UK Bank Holidays.
Are there any restrictions?
Our next-day delivery is available for 99% of the UK mainland. However, some Scottish mainland postcodes may incur higher charges. Saturday delivery serves mainland England, Wales, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. Regrettably, it doesn't cover Aberdeen, the Highlands, or the following postcodes: PA, FK, DD, AD, PH, IV, KO, HS, BT, KA, and KY.
Do you make deliveries to Northern Ireland?
Certainly, we do deliver to Northern Ireland. Kindly allow 5 to 7 working days for your order to arrive.
Do you make deliveries to more remote areas of the UK?
Indeed, we deliver to the Islands and Highlands. Delivery times for these areas are based on your order's weight, and typically take 7-10 working days.
I want to make a very large order.
We regard an order as large when it consists of 20 cases or more, with each case containing 12 bottles/cans. Although next-day delivery isn't guaranteed for such orders, we'll ensure delivery within three working days from the order date.
If you need to contact us for any reason please use the contact option on our website here.
Don’t forget your order number and to send us a photo.
Please check your delivery as soon as you receive it as we can’t give a refund if it is more than 24 hours after delivery.
More information available here
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.